Supervisor: Reporting to Communication and Media Manager
Contract: fixed term one year with possibility of renewal
Status: Full Time
Compensation: CCNL Commercio – salary according to experience
Travel: up to 30%
Application deadline: 5th February 2024
Contract Terms & Salary compensations will be discussed based on local employment rates in accordance with the candidate’s profile and experience.
The Good Shepherd International Foundation ETS (GSIF) is a not-for-profit organization based in Rome, established in 2008 by the Congregation of Our Lady of Charity of the Good Shepherd OLCGS (aka Good Shepherd sisters) to support their mission of justice and reconciliation in Asia, Africa, Middle-East, and Latin America. GSIF works with the sisters and their partners in different countries supporting international fundraising, grants and project management, communication and networking for advocacy. GSIF supports projects that aim at promoting social justice through sustainable development, driven by women and respectful of human dignity and the environment.
The Content Creator will be responsible for creating, reviewing and editing content for GSIF to implement its communication plan. He/She is involved in the creation, revision and editing of content to be published on all GSIF communication channels and for OLCGS programs and projects.
- Design, write and review to create engaging and informative content for GSIF online and offline communication channels, including annual reports, brochures, websites, newsletters and social media —, videos, and images — suitable for the different digital platforms, in English and Italian, according to the GSIF communication strategy and annual plan.
- Edit and proofread content for accuracy, grammar, and style.
- Update GSIF’s websites and social media as needed.
- Ensure that every piece of content is relevant and helps GSIF maximize engagement and reach.
- Develop and implement an editorial calendar, coordinated with the GSIF’s communication strategy and aligned with GSIF and OLCGS values and standards, to ensure consistent content production and timely delivery.
- Optimize SEO-driven content and help increase the websites traffic and visibility
- Monitor and analyze digital content performance metrics such as views, and engagement to adapt future content strategies.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Full understanding and alignment with the organisation’s mission, vision, and values.
- Deep knowledge of social media trends, hashtags, and engagement strategy
- Ability to work with creative tools like Creative Suite Adobe or similar tools
- Proven experience in creating engaging content on different social media platforms—Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Linkedin, and YouTube
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO)
- Ability to turn raw data and abstract concepts into compelling and engaging content
- Ability to incorporate organizational brand identity in contents
- Full working proficiency in Italian and English language; knowledge of another language such as French or Spanish is a plus
- Effective writing skills in Italian and English
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Interested applicants, please send a CV with details of 2 references, and a letter of motivation of maximum of 500 words to justify your application to email@example.com by 5th February 2024
Job Vacancy – Content Creator (English)
GSIF recognizes that it has the responsibility to respect and promote gender equality and the safety and protection of all children. GSIF has a ZERO-tolerance policy regarding child abuse. GSIF reserves the right to conduct a background check of the potential candidates. All staff and consultants associated with GSIF should sign and agree to the statement of commitment and the Code of Conduct after the sign-off and the signed forms need to be kept in everyone’s files. Failure to sign the GSIF Safeguarding Policy and Code of Conduct will result in the candidate not being appointed to the role.